- About Us
- Economic Security
- Education for Sustainability
- Energy and Climate Change
- Food and Agriculture
- Fresh Water
- Sustainable Communities
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition
The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition is an alliance of family farm, food, conservation, rural and urban organizations that take common positions on critical farm, food, environmental and rural policy issues. NSAC advocates for federal policy reform supporting the long-term social, economic, and environmental sustainability of agriculture, natural resources, rural and urban food systems and communities.
The National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition ("NSAC") is founded upon two shared, integrated, and equal priorities. These are:
- to support, build, develop and engage the grassroots of sustainable agriculture for the health and vitality of the sustainable agriculture movement; and
- to research, develop and advocate federal policies relating to farm, food, and environmental issues, appropriations, and implementation to support and advance sustainable agriculture.